HUB-H05 4K USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI Adapter Hub
【CHOETECH USB-C to HDMI Adapter】This USB Type C to HDMI adapter is designed for latest USB c laptops such as 2016 Macbook, for USB c laptop users, just need an HDMI cable to connect your type c devices to HDMI-enabled TV or display or use as a second monitor.
【Compact Design】Ideal portable size to carry in your laptop bag. Ultra- compact and mini size, connect your MacBook anytime to a projector for a presentation or an external monitor.
【4K Resolution】Connect a 4K monitor or UHD TV with an HDMI port, enjoy the 4K video and vivid colors that your computer and UHD TV can offer
【Extended Displays】With this USB type c to HDMI adapter, you could add a monitor to view on a larger screen, expand your workspace, stream video or enjoy gaming
-Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus
-2017/2016 MacBook Pro or iMac
-Google Chromebook Pixel
-Lenovo Yoga 900 13
-Dell XPS 13 9350
Lenovo Yoga 720 13 inch
In order to avoid unnecessarily lost, please contact us before purchasing if you are not sure whether the adapter is compatible with your devices.
1. An HDMI cable (not included) is required to connect the adapter to a display.
2. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display.
3. It does not support USB-C smartphones and tablets, as most of them work with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP alt mode.
4. For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
5. It is not suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910 and HP Spectre X360.