XCP-0012 USB C to DisplayPort Cable 4K@60Hz
【Hassle-free Connection with USB C】Reversible USB-C connector helps you plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation. Works with Thunderbolt 3 compatible computers with DP alt mode such as 2017 MacBook Pro,2016 MacBook Pro, MacBook 2015/2016, Google Chromebook, HP EliteBook Folio G1, Asus ZenBook UX390UAK, Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus, HTC U11 etc.
【Supports up to 4K Resolution】This cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB Type-C connection to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display. Supports resolution up to 4K*2K(3840*2160) at 60Hz, delivering an incredibly clear video image and authentic audio to the connected display, by 60Hz refresh rates, never worry about blur, distortion, and delay. Backward compatible with 1080p.
【Plug and Play】USB bus power, plug and play design, no external power supply and driver required with this cable.
【OS Compatibility】Compatible with Windows® OS XP/Vista/7/8/10 (X86/X64), Mac® OS 10~10.12.1.
CHOETECH USB C to DisplayPort cable delivers a direct connection just through a cable, without the need for excess adapters and cables. Gold-plated connectors designed for superior cable performance and maximum conductivity. And the DP connector features latches which provide a secure connection, keeps the cable in the port. The release button of latches must be depressed while plugging or unplugging.
USB Type C Compatible Devices (Tested)
- 2018 iPad Pro/2018/2017 iMac
- 2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- Macbook 2015/2016/2017/2018
- DELL XPS 13 9350, XPS 15
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Galaxy Note 8
- HTC U11
What You Get: 1*CHOETECH USB C to DisplayPort Cable, 18-Month Warranty & Friendly Customer Service
1. It only works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port.
2. It is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP alt mode.
3. It does not support USB-C smartphones(Except Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP alt mode. The 4.4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source and 4K display.