HUB-H10 USB C to HDMI Braided Cable Adapter Hub
【Plug and Play】 The USB C to HDMI Cable enables you to directly connect a USB-C computer to an HDMI-equipped display, no additional driver/software required, very quick and easy.
【Compatibility】Works with USB-C port computers with DP Alt mode, such as 2017 MacBook Pro, 2017 iMac, 2016 MacBook Pro, 2017 MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 15 (Note: Designed for computers only, not for tablets or smartphones, except Samsung Galaxy S9/ S9 Plus/ Note 8/ S8 / S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro/P20/P20 Pro).
【4K@60Hz UHD Resolution】 The cable supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K(3840x2160) @60Hz, ensuring you have the best picture quality possible. Backward compatible with 4K@30Hz, 1080p.
【Gold-plated Connection】The cable is designed with gold-plated contacts on both sides which inhibits corrosion and ensures maximum conductivity. Braid Shielding also makes it durable.
Product Model: HUB-H10
Interface: USB Type-C, HDMI
Material: Braid Shielding+Gold-plated Connector+Aluminum Housing
Available Color: Black
Resolution: Up to 4K(3840x2160)@60Hz, Backward compatible with 4K@30Hz, 1080p, 720p
Functions: Support video and audio output; Mirror mode and extend mode is available.
Protocol: DP Alt Mode
Cable Length: 0.2m
Package Dimensions: 101.5*81.5*18mm
Net Weight: 16g
Gross Weight: 26g
Package Contents: 1*USB-C to HDMI Adapter; 1*Panda Bookmark
Certification: CE, FCC & RoHS
Compatible Devices (Partial List)
- 2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- 2017/2016/2015 MacBook
- 2017 iMac
- ChromeBook Pixel
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus
-Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro/P20/P20 Pro
1. The cable is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2. It does not support USB-C smartphones(Except Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 8/ S8 /S8 Plus, Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro/P20/P20 Pro) and tablets, as most of them do not work with DP alt mode.
3. Supported resolution and refresh rate of the cable is entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
4. If your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p.
5. Only Mirror mode is available on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 8/ S8 /S8.