HUB-H04 USB 3.1 Type to HDMI Adapter Hub
【OS Compatibility】No driver installation required, with native support in Windows OS XP/Vista/7/8/10 (X86/X64)and Mac OS 10~11.5 operating systems. Also works with Google Chrome OS.
USB Type C Compatible Devices
- Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus/Huawei Mate 10
- 2017 Macbook Pro or iMac (13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- 2016 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- 2015/2016 MacBook 12"
- ChromeBook Pixel 2015
- Dell XPS 12 (9250), Dell XPS 13 (9350/9550)
- HP Spectre 13, HP Elite x3, HP EliteBook Folio G1
1. The adapter is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2. Requires an HDMI cable (Sold Separately) for connection to a display.
3. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display.
4. It does not support USB-C smartphones and tablets, for most of them work with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP Alt mode.
5. For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
6. It is not suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910 and HP Spectre X360.