HUB-H06 USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI (4K@60Hz) Adapter Hub
Product Description【4K UHD Resolution at 60Hz】4K UHD Resolution supports resolution up to 4K (3840x2160)@60Hz, delivering an incredibly clear video image to the connected display, by 60Hz refresh rates, never worry about blur, distortion, and delay.
【USB C to HDMI Adapter】The USB c to HDMI adapter is an ideal solution for connecting a USB C device to HDMI enabled televisions, monitors or projectors to display video and audio. Just share your video or images. (*Note: Designed for computer only, NOT for TABLETS and PHONES except Galaxy Note 8, S8 and S8 Plus.)
【High strength premium materia】This USB-c to HDMI adapter is made of high strength premium material. Gold-plated connector providing maximum conductivity, maintains stable and efficient audio transmission.
【OS Compatibility】Works with USB-c (Thunderbolt 3 port compatible) computers with DP Alt modes such as 2016 / 2017 MacBook Pro, MacBook 2015/2016, Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus and more. It is NOT suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910 and HP Spectre X360.
Product Model: HUB-H06
Interface: USB Type-C, HDMI
Material: Aluminum Alloy Shell + Gold-plated Connector
Resolution: Up to 4K(3840x2160)@60Hz, backward compatible with 41080p, 720p.
Functions: Support video and audio output; Mirror mode and extend mode are available.
Protocol: DP Alt Mode
Compatible with Windows 7/Vista32&64/XP/2000/Me/98/98SE, Windows 10, Mac OS 9.X/10.X-10.12.2, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, OX X EI Capitan v10.11.6.
Package Dimensions: 150*75*18mm
Package Contents: 1*USB-C to HDMI Adapter, 1*Panda Bookmark
Certification: CE, FCC & RoHS
1. It is only compatible with computers with DP alt mode, not for USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or SlimPort solution.
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
3. If your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz.
4. MacBook 12” does not support 4K@60Hz output; it has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
5. An HDMI 2.0-compliant cable is required as utilizing the highest resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. HDMI 1.4/1.3 cables will likely result in a blank screen, digital noise, or display drop-offs.
6. For certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
- 2017 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch) or iMac
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2015/2016 MacBook
- Chromebook Pixel
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Asus GA-Z170X, Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / S8 / S8 Plus